THE FUTURE IS HERE...
- Full Masters scholarship valued at 26,000 euro to Polimoda in Florence, Italy for Fashion Trend Forecasting (2017).
- Mattel Barbie TFI’s 25th anniversary runway gala: doll and life-size design featured in Flare Magazine (July 2012) and on CBC News.
- Mercedes-Benz Canadian Start-up Plan: 1 of 5 finalists to present on Montreal runway (2011).
- Elle Canada TFI New Labels: 1st place winner, featured in Elle Canada (August 2009).
- Le Chateau Junior Girl Competition: 2nd prize winner of 40 entrants (2003).
Faren is a trend forecaster, fashion designer and consultant from Toronto, Canada who currently resides in Florence, Italy. In 2005, she graduated with a BFA in Fashion Design from Ryerson Polytechnic University. That may seem like centuries ago in internet years, but rest assured, this style guru is deeply connected to the sound waves of up-coming trends. Recently, Faren was awarded a full scholarship to Polimoda for a Masters in Fashion Trend Forecasting, she realized that observing trends and listening to her intuition was an innate ability which has made her thrive in the forecasting field.
Faren enjoys woodworking and has a deep love for any thing on two wheels. She is currently available for design/brand consults, art direction (video, photography, concept store - you name it), custom tailoring and trend research projects.
CV available upon request or click the LikedIn profile below...